Monday, April 30, 2007

James gets a haircut. For the first time. Ever. In his life. He liked it.






6 comments:

Lisa O said...

Wow, great job on the haircut! James looks more like a little boy than a baby now. So cute! Did you keep the beautiful tresses for his baby book?

Emily said...

Yep!

Corinne said...

So cute! I remember Carter's first hair cut- so fun! Your camping pictures look great- love the hiker! We have the same one- Kelty's are the best for sure :). I am so glad you posted more pictures- I love them!

Kimberly said...

Adorable! Hopefully I'll get to meet him this summer :-)

Johanna said...

I love seeing pictures of your beautiful family, Em. Thanks for the invite!

Kimberly said...

All right, Em... it's been over three months and James is still getting a hair cut :-) They're adorable pics, but I'm sure you have more to share! I'd love to see a post with your completed Party Kit!