Teaching him early, huh?! You guys are so cute! I love racquetball. Next time you're in Boise, we'll have to hit the courts.
There is nothing quite so cute as a little boy in overalls!
Being in a room of little bouncing balls is heaven to little boys! I remember the first time we took Carter to the tennis court at our apartment complex- it was so funny! He love it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Teaching him early, huh?! You guys are so cute! I love racquetball. Next time you're in Boise, we'll have to hit the courts.
There is nothing quite so cute as a little boy in overalls!
Being in a room of little bouncing balls is heaven to little boys! I remember the first time we took Carter to the tennis court at our apartment complex- it was so funny! He love it!
Post a Comment