Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Annual Stewart Falls Hike




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Corinne said...

So fun! I am itching for a good romp in the wilderness. Hopefully your blog will inspire me. I love the pictures- so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

James is so adorable!! At first I thought the first pic was of the three of you and thought,"Oh, Emily got a new hairdo...cute." I was wrong. fgb...that's Axel saying my mom needs to give me attention. ta-ta

Lisa O said...

Did you cross any avalanches this time?

Jess Ty and Tyler said...

Boys just like dirt! James looks like he is having lots of fun getting all dirty. I wonder if little girls will too? looks like a fun day with grandma and dad!

torquate said...

I think I see your guardian angels in one of the pictures.

Jeff said...

Bridger, only people who are really in tune can see them. I'm glad you are one of the few. Up close those guardian angels have huge forearms, and they helped push our handcart.