Monday, November 12, 2007

Horse ride and Fall walk

This was James's first horse ride. Not much emotion. I'm guessing he loved it.
We love to walk along the Provo River Trail and will miss it a great deal when our student days are over. This was a walk we took before church. I love the sight, smell, and sound of colored and fallen leaves.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa O said...

I love that trail too! These Provo pictures make me miss BYU campus in the fall. I remember walking around campus and stepping a few steps out of my way if necessary just to feel the crunch of a fallen leaf beneath my feet.

Kimberly said...

I love colored and fallen leaves too, especially when I don't have to rake them myself :-) My favorite part is crunching in the fallen leaves as I walk. I make it a point to walk through the piles of leaves instead of around so I can hear that sound!