Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hurray!


We were so happy to find a tree that would fit into our apartment but that looked full. Now that it's in our apartment it looks like a juniper bush. Oh, well. We've yet to put lights on it.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jeff said...

I remember when shorts and Christmas trees didn't go together. Those were the days.

Jeff said...

Then again, I remember when I didn't have a wife and son. These are definitely the days.

Corinne said...

Nice. I love the family picture. You each look so happy.

Lisa O said...

I was totally going to comment about Jeff in shorts. Man, I wish we were having some December short like weather here in NY. We already have a foot of snow!

Kimberly said...

We've had shorts weather in Boise this week - blue skies, sunshine, and 58 degrees! Not bad for the first week of December :-) Anyway, congrats on the tree - I bet James will have fun helping to decorate!

Anonymous said...

I like that you strapped it to the top of your car. It brings back memories of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Watch out for squirrels.