Thursday, February 28, 2008

recap

Daily, since the last post (not an exhaustive list):

  • Tue, Feb 5, Jeff goes to school.
  • Wed, Feb 6, Emily goes swimming.
  • Thu, Feb 7, Jeff forgets Perry's birthday.
  • Fri, Feb 8, Jeff & Emily watch "August Rush" at the dollar theater.
  • Sat, Feb 9, Jeff, Emily, & James have dinner at Yamato for Leif's birthday.
  • Sun, Feb 10, Jeff, Emily, & James miss church due to Emily and James having bad colds.
  • Mon, Feb 11, James and Jeff take the car to Jiffy Lube for an oil change.
  • Tue, Feb 12, Emily misses yoga due to still having a cold.
  • Wed, Feb 13, Emily still with a bad cold.
  • Thu, Feb 14, Jeff misses class and takes James all morning while Emily deals with her cold.
  • Fri, Feb 15, Jeff steamrollers James; James punches Jeff in the eye trying to steamroller him back.
  • Sat, Feb 16, Jeff, Emily, & James drive to Rigby.
  • Sun, Feb 17, Jeff, Emily, & James have a birthday dinner at Corey & Kristie's in Idaho Falls.
  • Mon, Feb 18, Jeff copies the Milo Ward History at the Ricks College library.
  • Tue, Feb 19, Jeff & Emily have steak and salmon at Stockman's for Emily's birthday.
  • Wed, Feb 20, Jeff scans a bunch of pictures and visits Grandma Cook in the hospital.
  • Thu, Feb 21, Jeff, Emily, & James drive back to Provo.
  • Fri, Feb 22, Jeff studies.
  • Sat, Feb 23, Emily shops with mom & sisters for Sarah's wedding stuff.
  • Sun, Feb 24, Emily teaches primary, James cries at nursery, Jeff is bored in elders quorum.
  • Mon, Feb 25, Jeff returns to class.
  • Tue, Feb 26, Emily returns to yoga.
  • Wed, Feb 27, Jeff goes home teaching.
  • Thu, Feb 28, James steals a broken sprinkler head from the law school lawn.

5 comments:

Jaimee said...

Yikes - you busy people! Tucker and I have had colds too - right when we started painting a couple of rooms. Perfect timing. Nursery gets better, don't worry.

Lisa O said...

I like your style Jeff, glad to see you on here! I'm still laughing about the stolen sprinkler head. :)

Hoffmaniacs said...

I would like the exhaustive list please . . . and a birthday present. I haven't been to Elder's Quorum for years. I've been kidnapped by the primary. There will never be a dull moment as long as "Do As I'm Doing" is in the primary songbook! Maybe you should suggest singing that in EQ.

Perry

Jess Ty and Tyler said...

I'm glad that you are back to Yoga! Glad that February is over hopeufully March will only bring good health. Jeff thought of you yesterday as it was March 4th. A command.

Corinne said...

Nice!