Sunday, April 6, 2008

James got a bad cold towards the end of March that turned into an ear infection. For two or three days they stayed like this.


Luckily he improved enough by conference weekend to go with us to Kaysville and visit his cousins. He stayed outside almost all day Saturday. The basketball court looks great now that it's all mowed. We're hoping he'll enjoy pushing a lawn mower this much when he becomes a teenager.

He loved his cousin Grace. That or he wanted to knock her out with the Vulcan nerve pinch.





Just as we were getting ready to leave Kaysville he tried to go down the steps a little too fast and ended up kissing the concrete with his nose.


Emily gave all her primary kids an activity packet to help them keep busy during conference, and she ended up doing it herself. This is a copy of the last page of her packet. James is missing because he was taking a nap during the session she drew this.

6 comments:

Hoffmaniacs said...

I hope that isn't Jeff lying in a casket. Nice belly in your drawing, Emily. I take it you haven't had that baby yet? I'm sorry to see you lost your mouth too.

Perry

Jeff said...

All I can say is it's a good thing I have a flexible neck.

Kimberly said...

Hehe - I like the belly in the drawing too! I was hoping to see it in the top picture, but James is conveniently covering it! Glad you guys had a good conference weekend.

torquate said...

I feel like I have been instrumental in your neck flexibility.

Corinne said...

Hilarious picture Em! I am sure your belly is much smaller than the prego belly you very artistically presented. I hope little James is feeling much better!

Anonymous said...

Nice.