We left Provo on May 1 and 29 days later are at last settling into an apartment in Logan. In the interim we spent time in Boise, Rigby, Smithfield, Youngward, and now Logan.
Thank you to the family and friends that opened their doors to us. It was fun for me to learn firsthand from more experienced mothers about doing everyday life. James picked up a few new foods and is noticing, but not grasping the concept of sharing and turn taking. This month I've realized that I'll never be mom to just one kid again. So, I've made a point to truly enjoy little moments rather than rush through to get things done.
Alas, we've emptied our suitcases. Hooray!
Here are photos of the month of May:
Sarah's wedding
Playing in Boise with Grandma Tanner
Alexis senior recital (Actually, no photos of this one. I was playing with Corey's camera and didn't use my own. But she played and looked beautiful.)
Brian's wedding and Zions Nat'l Park
Monday, June 2, 2008
Month of May
Posted by
Emily
at
4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow, 2 siblings' weddings in one month? Busy mom for sure. It was fun seeing them, even it is just in pictures. Your mom looks just the same! Glad to hear you are all settled in. I'll be looking forward to hearing when your new little one arrives!
You guys have had a very busy summer, plus you are expecting any day! Thanks for posting so many pics, I loved looking at them. Let us know when your little girl arrives!
Sounds like you guys have been having a good time. Fun to see your cute family (soon to be 4!!!)
I love the pictures of you and James at Sara's reception...so cute!!!
I was missing you so I checked your blog expecting to see South Park Peterson's again. I was very pleasantly surprised and now I'm missing you even more. :)
Post a Comment