So we didn't write much in August because we were caught up with reunions, moving, and all that comes with a new school year. We'll try to get back into it more.
This first post in what may be a series meant to recap the past few weeks consists of one photo and one confession.
I learned firsthand and at Rachel's expense that what Emily does all day is way harder than anything I am capable of. I tried to be helpful by fixing dinner one night, and since Rachel was fussy I tried to do it with her in one arm. As you can see by the picture, I got too close to the frying pan and gave Rachel her first injury. It's hard to be a good mom. Me, James, and Rachel are pretty lucky.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Not Easy
Posted by
Jeff
at
9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OH emmy! I'm so sorry. I think that is the worst feeling in the world. I think you are a wonderful mommy. And you have really pretty hair. I like your hair in your pictures. I'm so sorry about the burn. But more so about the way it made you feel.
Uh, it was me (Jeff) who burned her and felt crappy. Emily's a great mom.
Post a Comment