Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rachel's blessing

Rachel was blessed on Aug 31.


We should be on the cover of the Ensign.


Awwwww


With Grandma Tanner


With Grandpa & Grandma Peterson


Rachel doesn't know it yet, but Tracen is her favorite uncle.

6 comments:

Brian or Julie said...

Look at you. You shound be on the cover of the Ensing. How are you? You look so good. This is Julie Bastian (Homer now. I found your brother's blog then saw yours. You have a very cute family.

Corinne said...

What a wonderful event. Rachel is adorable. Em- you are lookin' very stylin' these days too!

Mary said...

Yay! Rachel has so much hair! I can't believe it! She is so pretty! We sure miss you guys! How is being a mom of two Em? You look like you are having fun! We wish we could have seen you before we left!

Kimberly said...

She's SO beautiful!

Emily said...

I'm so glad we were there for Rachel's blessing, She is so beautiful, I could hold her all day. I'm sorry we missed out on some of the other fun stuff.

Kim and Justin said...

wish we could have been there. good luck with another school year
-Justin