Now you just need to pass that bar thingy, then you can bid farewell to Provo and come over for a BBQ and homemade ice cream. (Let's try to not kill the grass this time though...)
YEAH! Hurray for graduations! It's such a great feeling! Our graduates looked so fabulous with their doctorate (or however you spell that) hoods. So proud of all of them...law school is hard work!
Yeah, congradulations. I stumbled across your blog from Jaimee Daytons. It is so fun to see you Emily, and your cute kids. Funny thing, I think Jeff and I were in the same ward up at Ricks. ( By the way this is Becca Miller)
12 comments:
Hip, hip, hooray! Congratulations to all of you. We love you so very much and can't wait to be closer(geographically). Lots of love from New York!
Congrats Jeff! Yeah for being done with law school! Any word on jobs yet, or is Logan still the plan?
Hooray for Jeff and Emily! You've both done great! you are a real live Lawyer Jeff!
Yay! Congrats Jeff! And Emily too - supporting is a lot of work. Way to go!
Yay! Congrats! Where to now?
Congrats you guys!! You made it! What are the plans now?
PS Your kids are SO cute! LOVE the dimples!
Yea Jeffie! Congratulations!!!
Now you just need to pass that bar thingy, then you can bid farewell to Provo and come over for a BBQ and homemade ice cream. (Let's try to not kill the grass this time though...)
YEAH! Hurray for graduations! It's such a great feeling! Our graduates looked so fabulous with their doctorate (or however you spell that) hoods. So proud of all of them...law school is hard work!
Yeah, congradulations. I stumbled across your blog from Jaimee Daytons. It is so fun to see you Emily, and your cute kids. Funny thing, I think Jeff and I were in the same ward up at Ricks. ( By the way this is Becca Miller)
Yeah! Congratulations. That is so exciting. Good luck with the job search (unless that's already in the past).
CONGRATS. DIDN'T know u have finished.
Post a Comment