Sunday, July 12, 2009

Time for June

Here's a little bit of last month. Mostly it was birthdays. Sorry about the lame captions; studying for the bar has sapped my wit.

James doesn't always wear pants these days.

Can't wait til we move somewhere that has a real bathtub.

Like father like son. I spent most of my childhood filling the sandbox with water.

Emily made an Elmo pinata for James's birthday.




I decorated the cake.


Grandma Bev sent a box full of flying styrofoam.
(Well, we made it fly)


I made the kids clean it up.



Under all the styrofoam we found other great presents.

James and I built a box at Home Depot.

Emily had to catch a phone call, so James took over feeding Rachel.

I guess James decided his bed was too far from Rachel's.

6 comments:

Quinn said...

Looks like you had a fun month. It was fun to see you guys last week.

MaiTy said...

Hey Emily, this is Maile, we were roommates for a short time in Casa Dea. My husband thinks you look familiar and wanted to know if you went to BYUI or Utah State and maybe knew his friend Kevin Winn.

Jess Ty and Tyler said...

Hi Em! Good job on the pinata! It is so cute. I think that your kids might always want to bathe in the laundry basket. What fun memories you have made in your first little home.

Cami said...

I had no idea you made an Elmo pinata! Way to go Em! I like the picture of James feeding Rachel and James sleeping by his sister, soo cute!

Ginger said...

I love the Elmo pinata and still have a hankering to make a "party" thing for birthdays. You are so talented Miss Emily!

The kids are adorable - but you already knew that! We can't wait until you're closer. We'll cross our fingers that you find a place with a bathtub!

Ruth said...

The bathtub picture--adorable! I can't believe how big they've gotten, especially Rachel. They're so cute!
I also like the flying styrofoam. :)