Monday, September 7, 2009

new place, new pace

We have moved to Cache Valley. Now that I'm out of school there seems to be a lot more going on worth writing about. Here is some of what we've done so far.

Fixed up an old swing set the old tenants left.





Played in a wagon.





Sat in a tire.





Jumped.









Got wet.












Had some baths.




















Scored a truckload of candy at the Wellsville Founders Day parade.




Donned and doffed our dinner dish (but the food stayed on).



And finally, tonight we had an inspiring family home evening lesson delivered by James.

6 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

It looks like you are doing well. I am so happy for you. I am jealous of your trip--that looks fun. Now we'll have to drive up and do that road trip sometime too.

Monica said...

Cute hair, Em!

Jess Ty and Tyler said...

I like James' lesson. They seem to know the right length for a lesson. If we could just get our sacrament talks to be that short. We might make it through the meeting! I like your pictures with your new camera. They really are sharp. good work.

Igone said...

mmmmm DO U UNDERSTAND HIM?

NO !!! I am thinking about me in a few years...Do they come with translators?

WOW....this seem to be more difficult than getting the phd....

Cami said...

Great lesson James! Cute hair Em!

The MK Crew said...

So fun! Your kids are so cute! Kid lessons are the best!