Monday, February 15, 2010

Third

Welp, as most of you know, we had another baby. This one's a girl. I promised some pictures here, but for some reason I get a "bad request - error" message each time I try. Maybe another day.

I wonder about the continued utility of a blog since I've already emailed pictures to our families, and posted them on facebook. Let me know if you need/want this blog to keep updated. If so, I'll keep at it; if not, I won't.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I did get the pictures so no need to repost. But I like the blog since that is the only thing I follow. Facebook has too much lame stuff to check it with any frequency, but I do subscribe to your RSS. So this is one vote for the blog...

Jaimee said...

I vote for the blog!!

Jenna said...

I vote for the blog. I want to see pictures!

MaiTy said...

Hey Emily, I'm not even friends with you on facebook, (I can't find you on there) so this is how I find out exciting news about your family!

Jenny said...

you had a baby?! well, congratulations! i'm all for you keeping updated on your blog, but that's ok if it goes...i understand.

The MK Crew said...

Congrats on the new baby! So exciting! I don't do facebook-so I would keep checking your blog. :)

Jenni said...

Yes, We would love it if you kept up on your blog. We love getting updates on your beautiful family!

Kirsten said...

Yeah! Congrats on the new little girl! I'd love to see pictures on here and I'll try to find you on facebook to be friends there too. I hope that everyone is doing well!

Christenson Family Blog said...

Congratulations guys! Hopefully you'll post pictures soon.

Jess Ty and Tyler said...

I like the blog too! I don't face book so I like to see your pictures here. Good job Jeff. Louisa is so snugly.

Cami said...

Keep it up Jeff! I love to see pics of your kids!