!
Since some of you asked . . . my birthday decorations really are coming together. Everything is pictured below except for the very cool two-toned birthday plate, cup, and bowl. I still need to make a chair cover with an envelope on the back for nice notes. But I love having the sign, table runner, wreath, and pillow case. Hurray for birthdays.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Birthday Bin
Posted by
Emily
at
10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Very cute! I told Drew about the idea and he really liked it. One of these days (ok more like next year) maybe I'll get to it.
we want to come to your house for birthdays! Great work. good job finishing a big project!
I've been waiting for this post! I love it all... I want to copy you exactly :-) I especially love the wreath!
I too have been waiting for this post. Good work friend! My mom just sent Myles a birthday pillow case that looks just like yours. I'm thrilled with it, and you've inspired me to put on my crafty hat. It needs some dusting off. :)
I too have been waiting the debut of your birthday items. Way to go! Perry liked them also and it looks as though I may have to copy you too. What is it the all knowing "they" say..."imitation is the truest form of...is it flattery?"
Ginger
Thanks for your encouragement. Hooray, for a finished project! It seems you are all more impressed than the boys at my house!
Post a Comment