Monday, February 4, 2008

A girl

We found out this morning that James will have a sister in June. I'm not the most adept at little girl hair (or my own hair for that matter), so I'm planning on putting an Easter hat on her most days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Girls are so much fun...to dress! Yeah, the hair is tough but if you're lucky it won't start showing up until 2 or so years down the road ;). How exciting!

Ginger

Kimberly said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys :-)

Corinne said...

Whoo Hoo! Congrats- having a little girl (especially after having a toddler boy) is so fun! They are just so different in everyway :)

Lisa O said...

And you thought Peterson boys only had boys!! Congratulations you guys! Man, I need to check your blog more often. Thanks for the visit Em. It was so good to see you and James in Boise! Love you four!

Jaimee said...

Congrats Emily!! That is so great. I'm sure you will be great at girl hair. Two is so much fun!