Saturday, June 21, 2008

new baby

Here's a link to some photos of our new baby girl. http://picasaweb.google.com/jeffritis

10 comments:

Corinne said...

Hurray! She is adorable :). Thank you for sharing the pictures. I have been checking in for the last couple of days. I hope James is doing well. I have been thinking about that little guy a lot. Emily- I hope you feel better soon :)

MKB said...

She is so stinkin cute! CONGRATS!!!

Kimberly said...

She is beautiful! Congrats! I hope you post more soon - i.e. stats, name, etc :-)

JT42 said...

so cute! she has so much hair!!! love it! i hope you are feeling well, what a cute addition to your beautiful family.
terressa

Just Only Me said...

Look at all that hair! She is precious, congratulations to your family! We're praying for you and for you to recover quickly.

Lisa O said...

Congratulations friends!! What a perfect little beauty! Em, you are one tough lady. I'll be checking back often for more pictures and updates. Love you FOUR!!

Jaimee said...

She is beautiful! What a sweet little family. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Mary said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Sorry if this is a repeat comment, but I'm not sure if the first one worked.

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I love her dark hair.

Any thoughts of a name yet?

Brittany said...

She is SOOOO cute--congratulations! We love living near Lisa, Brock, and their darling boys and only wish you guys lived nearby so we could all hang out together. I'm so glad Lisa told me about your blog--it's a great way to keep in better touch. Congrats again--can't wait to hear what you name her!