Tuesday, July 29, 2008

(Not) Cleaning the Sink

There's a restaurant here in Logan called Angie's. They give you a sink full of ice cream--three pounds of soft serve, four brownies, four bananas, and toppings. If you eat it all, you get a bumper sticker that says "I cleaned the sink at Angie's." Happily, we left without such a sticker.




13 comments:

Kim and Justin said...

That is a lot of ice cream! Are you guys excited for the reunion? We wish we could be there to see everyone!

Corinne said...

Yum! I love banana splits :). But I think this one would give me a tummy ache.

Anonymous said...

I wondered what your status on facebook meant about angies sink. My health would be in major trouble if I lived near angies - Kim says she thinks I could clean out the sink alone.

Jaimee said...

Holy cow, that looks good!

JT42 said...

wow! that is a lot of ice cream, i'm not sure if my family could eat all that either, but we sure want to try :) thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I never knew about the "sink" at Angie's. Date night here we come! Perhaps we could eat dessert first at Angie's and then top it off with a Big Judd burger! What some people do for fame!

torquate said...

Good grief!

Kimberly said...

Oh my goodness! That is the most ginormous serving of ice cream I've ever seen. I would totally get one just to blog about it :-)

Amy said...

Emily,
Hi. I met you when Bret and I stopped by your house last month. You showed me the book you were reading and I can't remember the title. Will you tell me?
Thanks,
Amy

Katherine said...

Hey, that looks like a great place to go have dessert after finishing a burger at Big Judd's!

Kim said...

Hello Emily. This is Kim Hansen (Hudson) from High School. Your little family is adorable. Looks like you guys are doing good.

So I am just starting to contact people for the reunion next summer. Just wondering if I could get your email address sent over to kimmyhansen@gmail.com and your maiden name. If you have any other info on other classmates you can pass that info. along too.
Thanks

Just Only Me said...

Yummy! Looks delish.

Paul & Ashley Justensen Family said...

That ice cream looks delicious. And you have such a cute little family. I am so glad to see you are doing well!