Hey Emily! This is Christy Newman Hodges. I came across your blog on Angela's, sorry, I hope you don't mind! Your kids are so cute!! I can't believe all the hair Rachel has! She is just a beautiful baby! Congrats! I am so glad to see that you guys are doing so well...excpet for a lack of sleep! How is your family? I hear that Cam is pregnant! And Sarah jsut got married! So exciting! Is it ok if I add you as a friend to my blog? Good to hear and see pictures of you and your cute family!
Between listening to her stimulating, all-night commentary on the conditions of her world and admiring her bounteous good looks, I imagine the less neccesary chores of sleeping and eating get put to the side.
I think pictures of Dads sleeping with their babies are cute.
Wow her hair is so dark! So adorable! I'm just shocked since James is super blonde! I love it! I totally feel for ya...well, minus one child, but I always feel tired.
9 comments:
Look at that full head of beautiful dark hair!
Those pictures are just classic! Glad you're all doing so well.
Are you too tired to talk on the phone? We need to chat soon my friend!
Jeff doesn't look tired
That's an excited Jeff.
Those few months after a baby comes home can certainly be exhausting, but you all look happy!
Hey Emily! This is Christy Newman Hodges. I came across your blog on Angela's, sorry, I hope you don't mind! Your kids are so cute!! I can't believe all the hair Rachel has! She is just a beautiful baby! Congrats! I am so glad to see that you guys are doing so well...excpet for a lack of sleep! How is your family? I hear that Cam is pregnant! And Sarah jsut got married! So exciting! Is it ok if I add you as a friend to my blog? Good to hear and see pictures of you and your cute family!
Between listening to her stimulating, all-night commentary on the conditions of her world and admiring her bounteous good looks, I imagine the less neccesary chores of sleeping and eating get put to the side.
I think pictures of Dads sleeping with their babies are cute.
Wow her hair is so dark! So adorable! I'm just shocked since James is super blonde! I love it! I totally feel for ya...well, minus one child, but I always feel tired.
Post a Comment