Your home grown kiddos are looking as darling as ever, and now I'm craving some chocolate cake. :)
Rachel's hair is incredible! Truly I'm lovin' it!
Poor Rachel's toe! Way to go on trying to multitask though. Jeremy would stress out if he had to do that. :) And am I still forgetting your birthday wrong? It's not until tomorrow (the 23rd) right?
What great pictures. Happy belated birthday Jeff.
so cute! you have a beautiful family...rachel is adorable and all the hair!!! love it-you are too cute, amazing!!
I'm glad to see that Jeff got a chocolate cake...just what he wanted I bet!It was great to see you! Your kids are adorable!
Congratulations! She's a lovely little lady.
Em you have the cutest little family! Rachel truly is a beautiful baby girl. I'm happy to see all is well for your family!
I can't believe how much hair Rachel has! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Your home grown kiddos are looking as darling as ever, and now I'm craving some chocolate cake. :)
Rachel's hair is incredible! Truly I'm lovin' it!
Poor Rachel's toe! Way to go on trying to multitask though. Jeremy would stress out if he had to do that. :) And am I still forgetting your birthday wrong? It's not until tomorrow (the 23rd) right?
What great pictures. Happy belated birthday Jeff.
so cute! you have a beautiful family...rachel is adorable and all the hair!!! love it-you are too cute, amazing!!
I'm glad to see that Jeff got a chocolate cake...just what he wanted I bet!
It was great to see you! Your kids are adorable!
Congratulations! She's a lovely little lady.
Em you have the cutest little family! Rachel truly is a beautiful baby girl. I'm happy to see all is well for your family!
I can't believe how much hair Rachel has! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment