New guts for our computer are on their way. Thanks to all who gave input and advice. The biggest award goes to Pooch for discovering our motherboard had a bad memory controller. We ordered a few upgrades and Emily should have her new-and-improved computer sometime next week. In the meantime, our camera filled up so we emptied it on our external hard drive. Since it connects easily to the laptop, here are a few photos from the past month.
We moved James out of his pack & play and into a toddler bed. For that first week or two he didn't always stay in his bed.
Between sessions of conference the two of us had a good game of soccer in the rain.
Once conference was over, we were officially allowed to decorate for Halloween.
This was that time Rachel behaved badly and I had to reprimand her with a stern look.
On Sundays we often go for walks.
The cookies lasted us two weeks. I think it's a record.
Reptile show at the Bean Museum.
Pumpkin painting at the law school.
Rachel isn't into painting.
Typical weekday: Rachel hanging out in a sling, Mom on the phone, and James sucking on green tomatoes.
A crazy mom . . .
A caring mom.
Everyone loves a cozy gorilla. (Sorry about not rotating the picture.)
A lion and a bear for Halloween. Maybe next year we'll get them to look a little more ferocious and scary.
Any time there's a pile of leaves, James will go soaring through the air to land on it belly first.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
October in a nutshell. A big nutshell.
Posted by
Jeff
at
7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Hi Emily! Cute pictures! Your kids are just adorable! Sugar cookies never last long at our house either. It looks like you have had a great month!
If you would like an invite to our blog as we went private not long ago, just email me at Christyeve2001@hotmail.com
What a fun month. I love the halloween costumes.
Love the pictures. I'm still waiting to see one with the kids lounging on foot pillows.
What a fun fall season. Your kids are so beautiful/handsome. I can't wait to see how they have grown. I can't wait for Thanksgiving!!:) See you soon!
I am glad for the update. Your family is adorable!
Oh...that post made me miss Provo. Good memories there. Plus fall is so great there with all the leaves. Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they both are.
Those cuties are growing too fast! James already in a toddler bed? You're lucky his getting out only lasted a couple weeks! And I LOVE RACHEL'S HAIR! So fun!
Have a happy November!
Ginger
Man I love you guys. I want to be in that gorilla picture.
You are so cute! So are your kids! Rachel is so sweet. I think you are a fun mom! You look beautiful too! And of course you have pretty hair!
Good job on your decorations! They look great!
Post a Comment