Tuesday, December 2, 2008

monthly, these days

So here's November.

Nov 2--raining after church

Nov 4--first snow

Nov 6--popsicle after adenoids removed

Nov 7--cutest kids in the world

Nov 9--Mom & James in a brutal wrestling match

Nov 11--it's not a wig

Nov 11-he's not a teenager

Nov 17--ridin' the Daddy Train

Nov 22--now switch out that teddy bear for a football

Nov 23--my happy girls

The rest of the month is missing due to a miscommunication and the inadvertent deletion of all our Thanksgiving photos. They will live on in our memories as the best photos ever taken.

9 comments:

J & K Shapiro said...

Oh, your kids are SO CUTE! I love seeing them!

Jenna said...

They are so adorable! I can't believe how much hair Rachel has!

Mary said...

Yay! We love updates! Hannah just peeked in the room and came running in shouting "James! It's James!!" We miss you guys! It's fun to see pictures of your cute family and your pretty little girl-and she even has such beautiful hair! How did you do it? We are still working on growing hair around here!! Say "hi" to James from Hannah!

JT42 said...

you all look so happy...your kids are adorable, Em!!! rachel has so much hair, it's the best!!

Anonymous said...

I just smile from ear to ear whenever I see those kiddos! They could definitely be in the running for the cutest kids in the world!

Bummer about the Thanksgiving pics. Now that there's no proof you can write history however you want :)

Have a happy day!
Ginger

Anonymous said...

Wow! Rachel looks like she could fit in as the 5th member of Flock of Seagulls! Cool bouffant! Very cute.

Malcolm said...

Your little tykes are awesome. I think your boy looks like he's ready to be a Patriot. . . or Seahawk if Jeff would prefer.
Jeff, Emily, could I get your address. We were doing Christmas cards and I realized that I don't have "it".

Heather said...

Emily,
You have an ADORABLE family and it was really fun to run into your blog today and catch up a little. I can't beleive Rachel's hair and James is pretty much as cute as they come. We have a blog too, but its private, email me for an invite, I love keeping in touch!
Love, Heather (McKeeth) Walker

Heather said...

sorry, here's my email:
heatherwalkerphotography@gmail.com
thanks!