Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The ayes have it.

We will continue. And as an FYI, Emily is not on facebook (but I am). Here's some pictures. Probably too many. And no captions. And just in case you didn't hear the details, we named her Louisa Eileen. She weighed 8 lbs 12 oz.













18 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations again! She is a cutie! We've had a bit of sickness over here, but as soon as it's gone I will be over to take the kids.

The MK Crew said...

Yay! Such a cute little family! I love the new pictures! Love the new baby-she's a doll!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness! She is darling!

Hoffmaniacs said...

Louisa is adorable! I can't wait to hold her again. If grandma is gone by Friday I'll take the kids for Emily's birthday. Congratulations again!

Corinne said...

Congrats dear Emily (and Jeff)! She is a doll and I love her name. Em, how are you feeling? Three kids- fun times ahead...my third was my easiest and he fills me with delight every day.

Jenna said...

So adorable! I just love the cheeks. Congrats!

Jaimee said...

What a sweetheart! How is James feeling about being outnumbered now? Rachel sure looks grown up...they are all cuties.

Christy said...

She is darling!! She is a beautiful baby! Congrats!

Ruth said...

So, so cute! Congratulations.
Can't believe how big James and Rachel are now. Wow.

JT42 said...

she's adorable...fits in the family :) what day was she born? how you doing? congrats!!

Mary said...

Congratulations!!! She is soooo cute!

Jenny said...

congrats! thank goodness for the internet so we can keep up on lives--I had no idea you were even expecting #3. she is darling! hope you are doing well and adjusting to 3 cute little ones and that work is going well for Jeff

Sara said...

Emily so good to find your blog!! And 3 little people, fun filled moments ahead! Your family is cute!

Cami said...

What a beautiful family! Little Louisa is sure lucky to have such great parents and older siblings!

Howard Family said...

I hope you're keeping those cheeks smothered in kisses for me! Keep the pics coming... She's so sweet.

Take care of yourself Em. The big sister in me is stressed out that I can't ease your load right now.

We love you guys!

Annie Leavitt said...

CONGRATS you guys! so very excited for you all.

tell emily i'm always thinking about her and we all miss her back here in provo peak 2nd!

Heather said...

Emily,
your blog is great! (doug posts on ours a bit too, it's nice.) Congrats on your little one; she is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing these pics!

Brittany said...

She's adorable, just like her brother and sister. Congratulations! We're so happy for you guys. And yes, keep the blog posts coming for sure!